You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Journey to Fabulous and Fifty: Protein powder ice cream recipe: Chocolate mocha coffee chip

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Protein powder ice cream recipe: Chocolate mocha coffee chip

Protein powder is an important part of the life of a post-op WLS surgery patient. I apologize for my lack of
posting. Just a lot of stuff going on and I got off track. But I'm back on and heading in the right direction.
Protein powder recipe -- chocolate mocha coffee chip "ice cream"
One of the things I have been craving that got me off track was ice cream. So, I made my own "ice cream" using protein powder. Though my protein levels in my blood work have been excellent I haven't been using my protein powder as often as I should and eventually it's going to catch up to me. So....I made chocolate mocha coffee chip "ice cream" using my protein powder.
Protein powder recipe -- chocolate mocha coffee chip "ice cream"
I'm still using the ARO black label protein powder from Vitacost -- 140 calories per scoop. I try to use as little dairy as I can so I use soy milk, but you can use skim milk or 1% milk, almond, rice or coconut. Just make sure it's unsweetened and unflavored. If it has sugar you're defeating the purpose.

You can find the recipe for the Chocolate Mocha Coffee Chip protein powder "ice cream" here. Enjoy and let me know how you like it! Here are some photos!

Protein powder recipe -- chocolate mocha coffee chip "ice cream"
Protein powder recipe -- chocolate mocha coffee chip "ice cream"