You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Journey to Fabulous and Fifty: This is it for a few days...maybe longer

Sunday, February 9, 2014

This is it for a few days...maybe longer

Tomorrow I need to be at the hospital at 7:30am -- my surgery is at 10:30am -- I don't expect to be able to post anything more today and maybe not until next week.

Nov. 2, 2013
That photo was taken right before going to our niece's wedding. I haven't lost any weight since then so that will serve...pretty much as my full length before photo.
Nov. 2, 2013


One more -- just my face!

And this was taken on Dec. 22, 2013 at the Monaco Christmas Cookie Baking Day Event -- nothing lost since Nov. 2, 2013 -- my weight has stayed pretty much the same since October 2013
Dec. 22, 2013
This is not a cure, a miracle and it's not the end of the road. This is merely a stepping stone to help me get where I need to be. It's not going to be easy and I bet some days are not going to be very fun at all! But, I'm ready. I've been eating healthier for 13 months and exercising (finally cleared!) for almost 2 months. I know I have to keep that up! I know it's going to take months of liquid and pureed foods to get back to "normal" but I'm ready! Ready! Set? GO! See you soon!

Cheers! 
Rachael Monaco