You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Journey to Fabulous and Fifty: Here we go...some update photos - pre-op weight loss surgery and post-op 10 days

Friday, February 21, 2014

Here we go...some update photos - pre-op weight loss surgery and post-op 10 days

I don't know how I feel about sharing these photos, but I promised you the truth, nothing but the truth good bad ugly and whatever. Let me know if you think you see any difference in 10 days. I look at myself all the time and I don't see it. I know it's happening because my clothes are huge and my measurements are shrinking, but it's frustrating when you can't see it.

So without further ado, here is the photo taken on 2/10/14 the day I had gastric sleeve surgery. Grumpy, hungry and tired but ready to go!
Surgery day 2/10/14
And this is me 10 days later -- 2/20/14 and down 15 pounds in 10 days
Not seeing much difference yet 2/20/14
Maybe a small difference? 2/20/14
You can kind of see a change in my neck 2/20/14

Not much more to update as far as photos. I feel great though I did tire out yesterday and need to take a break. I think all running around I did the 2 days prior caught up with me. And of course, the vertigo is never quite far from my head...but getting better every day

One more 2/20/14 - can you see a difference?


As always...Cheers!
Rachael Monaco