You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Journey to Fabulous and Fifty: Yummy healthier for you banana muffins recipe

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Yummy healthier for you banana muffins recipe


Lighter, better for you banana muffins


I've been working on revamping, remodeling, my favorite recipes because I still want to be able to enjoy them in moderation.

One of my family's favorite things has always been my banana bread. Problem? My original recipe is full of oil and eggs. Not bad things, but too much for the path we're headed down. Plus, I would always make up a big batch and make small and large size banana bread, which invites one to indulge a little bit too much.




So, after some trial and error I think we have finally hit on a delicious recipe. You can, of course, make banana bread from this recipe, but I found that having the mini muffins instead is less tempting. Plus, I left out half a dozen and froze the rest. The guys have been pulling them out a couple at a time and warming them up. There's even a dozen left in the freezer and I made them about a week ago.

The photos don't do them justice as the green plate didn't really photograph well and I couldn't seem to get the lightening right. But let me assure you -- they ARE delicious!


Enjoy and cheers!
Rachael Monaco