You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Journey to Fabulous and Fifty: South Beach Diet approved? Yummy egg scrambled egg whites with veggies for breakfast

Saturday, January 11, 2014

South Beach Diet approved? Yummy egg scrambled egg whites with veggies for breakfast

Part of the changes that come with undergoing weight loss surgery involve following the South Beach diet. There are a lot of ideas about what the South Beach diet is, or is not, but one thing my nutritionist told me is that I must get veggies in at breakfast time. That’s been a struggle, until I decided to pick up a carton of 100% egg whites. I found them at Aldi's for under $2 and 1 carton = 10 eggs. Not bad.

This morning my hubby made me the most delicious egg white scramble with veggies for breakfast. I also had a slice of rye toast and a cup of coffee. Now, my nutritionist would probably throw a hissy fit over the rye toast, but…I like rye toast and it was a small slice. And coffee makes me happy.
Egg white scramble with veggies


Enjoy the rest of your day! Doesn’t that look yummy! Here’s how he put it together – Yummy Egg White Scramble

Cheers!

Rachael Monaco