You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Journey to Fabulous and Fifty: How to make your own pancake and waffle mix

Thursday, January 23, 2014

How to make your own pancake and waffle mix

I know you can get pancake mix in a box pretty cheap. But in all my years of making pancakes I just never thought that store bought pancake mix tasted right there was always something just a little off about it.

I make my own pancake and waffle mix. Why? Because generally I have all the ingredients in the house in order to make other things. Flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar. Already in the cupboards. So I make up pancake and waffle mix in batches and store it in a ziplocking bag or airtight container.


Pancakes made with homemade pancake mix
I don't eat a lot of pancakes or waffles, but when I do I want a really good one. A pancake or waffle made with my homemade pancake mix is worth the carbs -- and a little maple syrup!

Enjoy and cheers!
Rachael Monaco