You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Journey to Fabulous and Fifty: Homemade chocolate peanut butter ice cream – Oh YES I can! And I did! TWO thumbs way up!

Friday, January 31, 2014

Homemade chocolate peanut butter ice cream – Oh YES I can! And I did! TWO thumbs way up!

Today is Friday, Jan.31 – Monday Feb. 3 is my final weigh in before gastric sleeve surgery, and I am watching what I eat even more carefully than ever before. Hitting the gym for some serious, or what is for me serious, workout time!
chocolate peanut butter ice cream -- from YUM Eating's recipe
Chocolate ice cream -- Oh, I love ice cream, and especially chocolate ice cream. YUM eating has a delicious recipe for homemade chocolate peanut butter “ice cream”. Yesterday I gave it a try and I just want to say – YUM to YUM Eating!!! And once again, hubby-approved and he's tough to please when it comes to food. You can get the recipe, directions and more photos of the ice cream by following the link.
chocolate peanut butter ice cream -- from YUM Eating's recipe
Chrystal, she’s the founder and main recipe tester for YUMEating, recommends playing around with the recipe, adding some chopped nuts or natural vanilla flavoring, etc. I’m definitely making this again and next time I’m going to stir in some chopped raw almonds and maybe a few semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips and maybe a small squeeze of agave nectar.
chocolate peanut butter ice cream -- from YUM Eating's recipe
 
And…because I’m frugal as all hell…I buy bananas in the mark down bin, mash up 3 of them to a freezer zip lock bag, label and date them and toss them in the freezer. So this homemade “ice cream” is not only good for me and tastes great…it’s inexpensive to make!
chocolate peanut butter ice cream -- from YUM Eating's recipe

chocolate peanut butter ice cream -- from YUM Eating's recipe


Enjoy and Cheers!

Rachael Monaco