You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Journey to Fabulous and Fifty: Gastric Sleeve pre-op breakfast: My husband's Eggs Monaco creation

Friday, January 10, 2014

Gastric Sleeve pre-op breakfast: My husband's Eggs Monaco creation

I need to get a new cable for my camera and I'll post a photo of my delicious breakfast as soon as I can upload it to the computer. But I just had to tell you about it!!!

My hubby made me a delicious creation I now call "Eggs Monaco" that consists of 1/2 of an English muffin, a poached egg, spinach, cheese and wafer thin sliced turkey. I know the English muffin is frowned upon, but...I only had half and I was not buttered! Absolutely delicious and better than anything I have ever eaten at a gourmet brunch at a restaurant. And...it was very inexpensive to make. That's really a priority -- eating HEALTHY on a tight budget.

Here's the link to how to poach the egg, just in case you don't know how.
Poached egg
And here is the link to the recipe for the recipe I call "Eggs Monaco" which is pretty much a slimmed down version of Eggs Florentine.

I hope you enjoy "Eggs Monaco" too! My nutritionist told me I need to get more veggies into my breakfast! This morning I think I ate at least 3 ounces of spinach! Yummy!!!

Cheers!
Rachael Monaco